An FBI operation netted numerous arrests for prostitution over the weekend, including 10 suspects that were booked in Bossier Parish. Local law enforcement authorities confirmed the sweep but could provide no further details, including exactly where the arrests were made.
According to Bossier Parish Sheriff’s Department booking reports, arrested in the sweep were:
- Rachel James, 100 block of Timberline Lane, Princeton LA, arrested for prostitution, possession of meth and drug paraphernalia.
- Jodi Gibson, 5000 block of Texas Hwy 11 West, Sulphur Springs, TX, prostitution.
- Ashley King, 8000 block of La Hwy 1, Shreveport, prostitution and possession Sch I.
- Brandi McDaniel, 4000 block of Eastside Ave., Dallas TX, prostitution, possession Sch I, paraphernalia.
- Jade Querry, 11000 block of Preakness Dr., Flint TX, prostitution.
- Jedediah Sanchez 1800 block of E. Texas St., Bossier City, subject knowingly and intentionally promoted prostitution; knowingly recruited female subject to provide prostitution services.
- Lois Cooper, 300 block of Maple Wood Dr., Bossier City, prostitution.
- Destine Warren, 2900 block of Harbinger St., Dallas TX, prostitution.
- Jasmine Cherry, 3900 block of Accent Dr., Dallas TX, prostitution.
- Candis James, 6100 block of Alcoa Rd., Benton AR, prostitution.
Nearly a dozen additional arrests were made in Caddo Parish during the same FBI operation.